Saturday, October 21, 2006

confused disillusioned disheartened..

can someone tell me not to be confused disheartened and disillusioned.. im feeling it now... some instinct of mine is telling me things even though ppl tell me otherwise... cos i think i can read thru wad ive been told... not listening to whats on e suface onli.. or maybe im thinking too much... reading too deep...

something tells me i dun feel like going yf today... so sian...

i hate gb.. today also abit no mood... never mind dun care try to remenescence the happiness i had yest...

lets see...

went to sch early in e morn yest... waited for miss satya to check our wr so virtually slacked e whole morn.. den arnd noon my pw grp came over to do pw like usual... den hl's grp came over to use my printer also... 1st time or prob its been a long time since 10 ppl is cramped up in my room... lol.. luckily recently my hse is quite neat... hehe.. so many pppl lah... lol... but actually most of em were playing since hl's grp came over.... a few of us played ps2... den alan and ronald played weiqi... i was playing ps2 initially den went back to rm to do pw and slack... wah lao.. do u noe e amt of ink we have used... and also e paper... all frm my printer.. i tell u... if my mum knew e amt of pages we printed.. she surely complain one... i think yest prob spent at least a quarter of my new ink.. lol... hl's grp e wr has 50++ pages lah... almost twice mine... zzz...

after tt... went sch to hand in pw... den slacked there till 6 plus... cos hl's cover is with eddie's grp... lol.. den some prob arose and some of us felt abit unhappy... noeing it also made me abit unhappy... but den.. slacking e whole day and chatting is always fun for me... :-p when we go for dinner... at 1st on e bus was both yvonne's.. huiling.. shuting... iris.. alvin.. jungang.. lea yee.. zhi qian... terence and me... den end up go eat only me and al... st iris jg and terence watched us.. e rest went hm... lol... den saw xiaoxuan.. never saw her in ages le... since she stopped going to sch.. when she announced sh'e leaving i also never saw her.. so e last time i saw her was llike july.... lol...

den came nite.. at 1st i was quite happy with e day... when reach hm.. played o2 with vin... den jg came later... lol.. al keep saying i damn gd... cos half e time i beat him... haha... sight reading.. lol.. den i get way alot of cool nowadays... den al was like sigh i started way earlier now i almost better le.. haha.. cos i truly enjoy playing o2.. playing music is my interest...

den comes gb.. had a misunderstanding with hl or something.. while playing gb i kept dcing or something... den she accidentally message to e wrng person... which is me instead of fred i think.. den frm what i read... i think she meant tt eh fred why u tell stupid nick to come or something like tt... which makes me think she didnt want me to be arnd lah... tts why i felt unhappy... den some more she said it behind my back and she accidentally told it to me u see.. dun noe whether its a misunderstanding.. dn they whole day start without me... told baka so many times even call him a few times he also didnt say... whack his head ah... but heck i realli dun like gb...

but she realli seem to forget e inci real fast..

lol.. something tells me.. shes only unhappy with 1 person.. and more than 1 reason why... lol..

nvm.. enuf for today... shld not let e day be unhappy again... gogo have fun.. sian gotta do pw... aargh.. speech.. aaargh.. my grp totally unprepared...zzzz..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home