Wednesday, August 04, 2010

This place has been my emotional dumping ground the past few weeks esp since sch started. Unfortunately, i think it has served the wrong purpose. It has given ppl a wrong impression of me, and i have made myself even more emotional just by always coming back here to complain and rant and what not. In the past it served that purpose, and now the whole reason i started blogging again, was to serve the same purpose. And the reason why i stopped blogging the past year before sch started, was obviously cause i had no emotional burden. But i think this has to stop. I have ti stop being emotional and it starts here. I have done all the drastic measures needed. All i need to do now is tahan for 2 weeks or so. And it'll be all ok again.

A friend whom has been helping with my walk recently gave me another good advice: Its ok to like someone. Its perfectly normal. Its just what you do with that liking. I have been killing myself for liking someone. I need to learn that its ok. I just need to learn to let go, and to be in full control. The diff part comes when you harbour hopes. So dont. Unless that person clearly opens it for you.

It has been so much of a self-inflicted misery. Stupid me.

As a guy, i realised i cannot allow others into my emotions and thoughts. I realise i cannot be soft, and cannot allow others to think im soft. Its a barrier i should not have allowed others into.

People choose others stronger than them. The strong will always seek the stronger. The big will always seek the bigger. Facts of life. Everyone wants security. Everyone wants to lean on someone stronger. no one seeks someone weaker.

Today was nostalgia. Xh, maureen and I were just sitting at amk hub recollecting our childhood: from music (jay chou, wang lee hom, tao ze, she, westlife, s club 7) to cartoons (casper, captain planet, looney tunes, dumb and dumber etc) - it was an exciting journey. Youth is always so pure. Just like how you got to know someone new and the conversations you have. And funny the 1st song i heard (which sparked the topic) from jay chou reminded me of the 1st person ive ever dated. Reminiscence is always nice.



I miss beach. This wasnt beach pickup but i miss it. I think it was waikiki. but I  want to go back soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home