Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Stumbled.

I dont know how to say this but, i really dont understand. Why am i burdened with something i cannot handle? Why can't other christians around me see the things the same way? I see it in class, i see it everywhere. Sometimes i dont even know whether to call them bro or sis- because our understanding of God is so diff. 


Some treat him like a genie; some treat him as a means of salvation, but do not seek to live as His children;.
Some spend all their time doing things of this world, but do not even spend an hour a day with You. Some love themselves more than You, some  love other ppl more than You.
Some sing praises to you all the time, but they only know how to give their emotions, but not their mind. what is worship? Mindless singing of songs? Going to church every sun/sat?
Some pray to you everyday, but do they even know you? Do they read Your word, which is just as though you are speaking to us? Do they even know what You want in their life? Do they know their purpose? Do they know what you desire in them?
Some dont even pray.


Actually, i am guilty of some of it. But why? why do i need to understand, and not have any support arnd me? Why do i need to understand, and feel dissappointed by all those arnd me? How do i help them understand, that somethings are wrong to do? How can i help them understand, that this is not the right mindsets to have? Help me change Lord, and I pray that you'll send someone, to help me change too. 


Feel so discouraged and stumbled.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home