Saturday, July 24, 2010

Watching your back



Actually, watching from far is nice. All you need to do is watch from far. Watch the back. Look, be concerned, when you see the need. Just ask arnd, just know whats happening with your life. There you go. Happy already. No need for words, even though i always was a communication person. But i learned that, sometimes, this is enough. :)


Actually high level competition isnt my type of thing. I love competition, its just that, ive never been the kind who will do all means neccesary for it. You know to be champs. I  I guess im the process person, not the result/task oriented person. I enjoy the process. But i guess its a learning process.


I miss fellowship. no frenship beats that i guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home