Thursday, July 22, 2010

Goodbye Apple



















Goodbye apple.




its resolved, ive let it all out, i am relieved, really, think i really feel joy within me. i can finally move on. dunno whether ive made someone angry, but i had to let it all out. Not talking for another few weeks or months is ok. Not that it matters anymore! :) 


Last night was such a torturous night. Slept without wanting to wake up. Slept with a pain that is indescribable. Havent felt so much pain since 2 years ago. It was really very painful. Didnt want to wake up cause it hurt so much. Didnt wanna go sch didnt wana go trng. But guess what, after i got up, i decide to do something. And i stopped feeling pain. After saying it, ive really let down all the chains holding me. Finally a needless self inflicted burden could be released. And i guess im happy for that.

So relieved that i ran so much today without panting, until my legs started giving way. haha. Just kept running, just kept playing, just kept trying to enjoy my ultimate. :)


Doesnt seem like we ever had christ in common though.

Thank God its over. Ill learned alot through this period. I need to learn to listen better. Need to learn to rely on God more. Need to watch the thorns in my words. Oooo. I always failed as a listener i guess. I need to learn to control my angel. Need to learn to handle these situations better. Need to learn to move on. But this one problem of moving on is hard. It always has been. I always like to kena trap. Trap sidelines, trapped in a hole so deep known as depression, and now a bubble. HAha.

Its time to be focused on things i need to focus on again. Like God studies frisbee. No more emo days, for now... No more running, and to start walking with Him again.


Thanl God for all your prayers, to my mentor and new found confidant/mentor. Mark i wish you'll join back frisbee. I need a bro here.


Pray for edge games. They have problem finding venue. Be hush abt it. Pray that we might be able to use nyp, or any sch. Pray for His will to be done, pray that it could be used to reach out to ppl, that they may know Christ. Amen.




Jhn 4:31-38 ESV - [31] Meanwhile the disciples were urging him, saying, "Rabbi, eat." [32] But he said to them, "I have food to eat that you do not know about." [33] So the disciples said to one another, "Has anyone brought him something to eat?" [34] Jesus said to them, "My food is to do the will of him who sent me and to accomplish his work. [35] "Do you not say, 'There are yet four months, then comes the harvest'? Look, I tell you, lift up your eyes, and see that the fields are white for harvest. [36] "Already the one who reaps is receiving wages and gathering fruit for eternal life, so that sower and reaper may rejoice together. [37] "For here the saying holds true, 'One sows and another reaps.' [38] "I sent you to reap that for which you did not labor. Others have labored, and you have entered into their labor."




Act 4:20 NIV - [20] For we cannot help speaking about what we have seen and heard(of what christ has done for us)."



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

words said, can never be taken back. be careful that your word does not cause others to stumble...

8:09 am  
Blogger nick said...

Hi anonymous. Who are you? Yea. I think sometimes i will still do out of anger. I always must learn to think carefully 1st. Even this post i modified something already that might have stumbled ppl.

1:18 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home