Sunday, June 27, 2010

Angsty, NOT

found: a bundle of angst on tumblr. 
"I’m not going to spend my life chasing people. You want to leave? Fine then, go ahead. Because I’m done with chasing and caring for people who never had interest in me. Nothing last and people change. I’ve learned love is hard and life is strange."


Feel like saying this you know. But i guess, this is not me. I'm never an angsty person. Its just sometimes I dont know how to handle certain situations. I rarely flare, but i guess the times i flare are the times when ppl mean the most.


I really regretted the way i reacted to certain situations these period of time. I knew i shouldnt have done this, shouldnt have done that, did things so untypical of me. I realised ive been blaming my emotions, but im the controller of my emotions, no? I should control it, not the other way around. But oh well. No point crying over spilled milk right? If its done its done. Just have to learn, to reflect, and to stand up and walk on. Because i believe in the sovereign will of God and that there is a reason for everything He allows to happen. :)


But yea. I just hope to make my birthday wish right abt now...


2 impt updates that i didnt mention earlier. I will probably consider staying 4 years in NYP!!! HAHAHA! To join PT luh.


and no 2, im moving hse!!! Hse sold le!!!! Where to... Hmmn....


Some song on my playlist that i found meaningfully describing me.


Whatever You're Doing
Sanctus Real
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZayut9i45M


It's time for healing time to move on
It's time to fix what's been broken too long
Time make right what has been wrong
It's time to find my way to where I belong
There's a wave that's crashing over me
And all I can do is surrender

Whatever You're doing inside of me
It feels like chaos but somehow there's peace
It's hard to surrender to what I can't see
But I'm giving in to something Heavenly

Time for a milestone
Time to begin again
Reevaluate who I really am
Am I doing everything to follow Your will
Or just climbing aimlessly over these hills
So show me what it is You want from me
I give everything I surrender...
To...

Time to face up
Clean this old house
Time to breathe in and let everything out
That I've wanted to say for so many years
Time to release all my held back tears

Whatever You're doing inside of me
It feels like chaos but I believe
You're up to something bigger than me
Larger than life something Heavenly

Whatever You're doing inside of me
It feels like chaos but now I can see
This something bigger than me
Larger than life something Heavenly
Something Heavenly

It's time to face up
Clean this old house
Time breathe in and let everything out




And this is my bundle of Joy! Read this on youtube.

"I' am a former Muslim and dicovered Christ. The love I have for Jesus is unconditional. As a muslim they believe Jesus was a prophet & except his mriaculous birth. They don't believe he is God. Why believe part of the story and reject the ending? Why even put Jesus in Quran if it will creat debates? They say discover Jesus in the Quran, well I did and Im loving it.
All Praises be To Our God, our Elohim, Christ Almighty. In Jesus' I remain, Amen."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home