Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Throughing feelings out of the window.... Cause YOU SUCK!




Funny how easy it is to throw everything out of the window. I dont know how i did it, but i just threw all the friendships and whatever that comes with it that i dont feel like caring anymore. Well, maybe somethings are just hurtful and you just feel like why should i even care or bother talking to that person anymore. Sheesh.

Oh i just remembered from the bible that i need to forgive- but maybe for me, forgiving is not the issue/root of the problem. I better know what im doing, but i got to stop being unhappy.

1 more thing....



Yea i know. I suck. Kinda know my value le. Even girls can take my place/ do what im good at. So ive no value anymore.

I should stop emoing and wake up from my slumber. But give me a few days, Until i get over somethings. I need a few days. Then ill forget it and stop emoing. Quick quick i have had ENOUGH of this. Just want to get over it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home