Friday, September 29, 2006

My thinking is gd.. but my emotions is dangerous... tts for me.. but oh well.. harbouring hopes.. but nah... e weather is still so cold out there... maybe its not e weather.. :-p

but i hate cold weather.. cant study.. limbs become very cold..
:-p

u noe ah.. why do i feel like i tok to ppl alot ppl dun initiate tok to me.. hmm..
hmm..

maybe i juz got too much to say... or maybe ppl dun feel like telling me things.. hehe.. everytime muz find ppl to tok to.. not e other way arnd.. :-p but oh well.. why do i care..

wah lao alvin never reply me.. den all dun care me.. dun care study in church with tricia tml.. hopefully it helps... :-p

oh tks rui.. cya on sun... :-p

my head still... aarrghh... headache..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home