Wednesday, September 27, 2006

i'm high now... 5h ago i was filled with fear..

haha... dun noe why so high now... comments by rui were nice.. den read huilings tag and also wanted to disturb her for putting a dum view count thingy den i tried pressing refresh and it realli works... e view count increased... :-D haha... i didnt noe it realli worked cos i meant it as a joke den it did.. haha... den now i siao cos i feel high... my face cant stop putting a wide smile looking at tt small screen in front of me tt i feel crazy... why? cos i find it funny? or its juz my crazy high low character again... nvm its always great to feel high...
stop smiling already...
den again... why stop...

a few hrs ago... asked yuan for help with chem... den he made me realize tt i cannot dun promote.. and e fear becomes great tt i finally feel e urgency... dun noe whether it will last... hope it is cos i now noe how hard is it or me to promote...

stop smiling already... wah lao... u noe if i dun try to stop it i really can smile in front of this screen forever... haha... it juz doesnt stop if i dun instill another emotion to my brain... haha... stop it lah...

cannot watch bleach le... at 49 and tts it...

wah i got somethings i wanna say but this stupid smile is affecting my thoughts... dun care... i juz thought of it but nvm write nxt time... juz go and enjoy my smiling and study with it... haha...

till tml... im going to enjoy my non-stop smiling... haha...

i'm crazy...

is my cheerful self back... HmHm... haha... lol...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home