Thursday, September 28, 2006

my heart is bleeding.. bleeding with pain and loneliness and fear... My chances of promotion.. now still zero.. i wanna talk.. no one replied.. all busy mugging.. oh well.. i guess its gdbye... realli... cant see how by my current standards can promote.. my nites are all hampered by fear and agony and non stop dreams.. iwant to chiong.. but body dont allow me to.. or maybe its juz tt im too weak.. i noe im holding on to promotion too strongly its wrong.. but can u imagine if i dont promote.. u noe how serious tt is!! i cant imagine.. if i dont.. where is it den? poly?

idun wan...
i realli dun wan...

i noe i shld nt be afraid.. cos its harder and i lost half e battle.. but i cant... not seeing others and toking removes e poss of me releasing stress..

but ignore me im releasing stress.. its nt tt bad.. its juz now tt it is bad...

hopefully...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home