Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Being the very type of ppl I dislike

Wah. I guess its kinda redundant to say ive not been here for a long time, prob cause i guess i kinda see no point in blogging anymore, or stop feeling the need to. But an interesting thing which i found time to say now is this. I'm actually seeking to be the very type of person i dislike- a sportsman. I will not spell out certain character traits a sportsman will likely have, but so far from my observations, there are certain things i really don't like abt sportsman. That being said, i'm just at a point in life now where i'm really really into frisbee that i have some passion and desire to want to play well in it that, well i would train hard and seek to be a member of a club team. Basically, i am wanting to be a sportsman, but i dislikes sportsman. I really wonder how this turns out. :-p

But basically my updates is, i am so into frisbee, that i kinda forget my priorities. Thanks to Ee Han who helped me realign my priorities again. And my prayer for myself is, a closer walk with God. I am giving myself ultimatums because its time i make decisions now abt my career.

Thats all for now! XD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home