Monday, April 11, 2011

Encouraging Verses!!!

Rejoice always! - 1 Thess 5:16


In Chirst all will come to life again. - 1 Cor 15:22


Blessed are those who hear the word of the Lord and keep it. - Luke 11:28


And he said: Go into the world and preacht he word to every creature! - Mark 16:15


To everything there is a season, a time for every purpose under heaven. - Ecclesiastes 28:20


Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding - Pro 3:5


Stand still and consider the wondrous works of God - 1 Kings 3:5


Show me your ways, oh Lord. Teach me your paths. - Psalms 25:4


With God all things are possible - Matt 19:26


[35] Jesus said to them, "I am the bread of life; whoever comes to me shall not hunger, and whoever believes in me shall never thirst. - Jhn 6:35 ESV


[8] I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you with my eye upon you. - Psa 32:8 ESV


[1] To you, O LORD, I lift up my soul; [2] in you I trust, O my God.. - Psa 25:1-2 NIV


[12] Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. [13] You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. - Jer 29:12-13 NIV


[28] "Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. [29] Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. [30] For my yoke is easy and my burden is light." - Mat 11:28-30 NIV


[33] But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. [34] Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own. - Mat 6:33-34 NIV


[4] Shout for joy to the LORD, all the earth, burst into jubilant song with music; - Psa 98:4 NIV


[8] Come near to God and he will come near to you. Wash your hands, you sinners, and purify your hearts, you double‑minded. [9] Grieve, mourn and wail. Change your laughter to mourning and your joy to gloom. [10] Humble yourselves before the Lord, and he will lift you up. - Jam 4:8-10 NIV

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home