Monday, August 16, 2010

Love, as a Brother




You know. Sometimes i think to myself, why am i always just so concerned. It feels stupid, it feels like you will never reap any benefits, will never gain anything, but im always still concerned. I guess thats called a brother.


I was right. I guessed right. Though i may not know you very well now, slowly, bit by bit, im beginning to understand what concerns you, what is important to you, and what troubles you. 


Just glad though that you didnt disappoint. Still my sis. :) Though its not hinged on that, but im still glad.


Though your methods i disapprove. It is a bad testimony to the non christians who see the status. It is a bad testimony if they know the truth. We should live above reproach. We should be blameless before others and God. If you have nothing to hide, then you have nothing to fear. They can say all they want, but why fear when you have nothing to fear, and have to resort to lies again? What happened to what was said in the 10 commandments, that "You shall not give false testimony against your neighbor" in exodus 20:16? But its your choice. Its your life. Everyone makes wrong choices. Everyone sins. But the important thing is, realise it, turn to God, repent, and seek him again, and His name shall be Glorified through you. Again, i say this, out of concern, out of brotherly love. I just wanna help.


Though so often i dont know how to bring it across. Though so often its awkward. Though so often i want to help, but i cannot do much or even anything anymore. Though i have failed as a bro. Though we might never talk again. Though you might never read this. There is no love lost. And through all the saga, through all the crushes and the emotions. It is put in place. You are my sis. That is all. That is how it will be. And i will always support you, from the stands.


And this is my prayer. That i shall forgive. I shall be patient. I shall be slow to anger. And I shall watch my words.


Loves,
Your Brother

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home